Thursday, October 28, 2010

Any tips for hot rollers...?

I have very stright hair with some layers and I love curling it with my curling iron and hot rollers but I have a hard time getting the curls with the rollers to turn out how I want. The curls end up with like a square kink to them and often they don't really curl too well at all. I first put on a light hold hair spray before rolling my hair and I leave them in for twenty minutes. Any tips or ways I can fix this???Any tips for hot rollers...?
add hairspray before you use them and maybe extend the amount of time you have them in your hair. Also when the rollers cool down in your hair get a hair dryer and go around your hair once or twice you should have better curls this way. to make the more defined make sure you spray hair spray after as well and use your fingers to wrap the pieces of curls onto your finger and hold it for 5 seconds and let go.



hope it helped! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment