Thursday, October 28, 2010

How can I achieve manageable hair?

Currently my hair always very frizzy. It gets a little better the day after a shower, but it is still pretty bad.



Whenever I try to curl my hair with a very good curling iron or hot rollers, it never works right at all.



To put it simply, my hair doesn't style well and it is very frustrating.



Can someone give me tips to style-able, non-frizzy hair?How can I achieve manageable hair?
either buy frizz-eaze (it comes in either a small clear squirt bottle or a purple one). you can buy it pretty much any store where they have alot of hair products. also, the garnier fructese sleek and shine serum works really well too. that also comes in a squirt bottle, and you can usually get it at a cvs or drug store or somthing. try one of those and it should help alot.How can I achieve manageable hair?
um u could try a milk conditioning thing where you spray milk thoroughly in your hair leave it on for half an hour to an hour and then shampoo as usual or biosilk works really good its a shine serum but works for frizz too but there are lots of other things you can try like hot oil treatment (heat baby oil, almond oil, or any vegetable oil and put it on your hair) egg also works really good (crack one egg into a boil mix it and add milk and a little oil put on hair and leave for half an hour to an hour and then shampoo works very well







HOPE I HELPED!!!!! :]
deep condition ur hair weekly



and put an anti-frizz serum before styling ur hair

No comments:

Post a Comment