Thursday, October 21, 2010

How do I curl my hair?!?! Easy 10 Points!!!?

I want to know how to curl my hair! My mom is letting me get either a curling iron or hot rollers but I don't know what to get!

I tried using one of my friends irons but it didn't work at all so I need to know what would be better; rollers or an iron.

My hair is super thick, about shoulder length with layers and has some natural wave and lots of body.

I have a heat protectant but what do I get?!? Please help!! I will give 10 points!How do I curl my hair?!?! Easy 10 Points!!!?
OKAY DO THIS



TAKE A SHOWER



PUT A LITTLE BIT OF MOOSE IN



LET IT AIR DRY



LET IT GET TO ITS NATURAL WAVE



GET A CURLING IRON.. PUT IT TO ITS HIGHEST HEAT



SEPERATE YOUR HAIR INTO SECTIONS



START CURLING



WHILE YOUR HAIR IS WRAPPED UP..SPRAY WITH A LITTLE BIT OF HAIRSPRAY...



KEEP IT WRAPPED FOR 15 SECONDS



N THERE U GO!How do I curl my hair?!?! Easy 10 Points!!!?
Ok we have the same problem!



1. Get a hot tools proffesional spring curling iron. For size I reccommend eiether 1.5 or 1' since we have thick hair You can get it at Ulta or any hair store.



2. Use Fantasia Liquid Mousse, the only place I can get it is at Sally Beauty supply. It works amazing considering my hair doesnt hold curls very well



3. Dont straighten your hair before or put on leave in lotions or conditioners unless your straightening it, it will just make you hair slick which will make your hair hard to curl. Just blow dry it and spray on a heat protectant.



4. Look at this girls tutorials theyre amazing and she uses the same materials i use!





http://www.youtube.com/user/ashleyvictor鈥?/a>







Good Luck:)
You and me have similar hair types, so I totally understand what you are going through!



It depends on what kind of curls you want. If you want ones like this http://www.topnews.in/files/Taylor-Swift鈥?/a> You should use a spiral curling iron, I recommend one by Conair. http://www.conair-store.com/product_deta鈥?/a>



If you want curls like this: http://www.hairspotlight.com/wp-content/鈥?/a> I suggest big rollers/ a big curling iron.



Hope that helps! :)
hot rollers are way better than a curling iron.

curling irons dont work well on my hair either, and hot rollers are way easy to use instead of standing there for an hour with a hot think next to your head.

get the rollers, i promise you will love them.
Curling iron but before you do it you need to wash your hair first. And look on youtube for tutorials
curling iron!

No comments:

Post a Comment