Thursday, October 21, 2010

Small hot rollers in long hair? what will the result look like?

I already have hot rollers (huge ones...) but last time I went to the salon the hairstylist practically ruined my hair and now it is sooo layered that I can't use the rollers any more, and I can't curl it with a straightening iron any more either, because of the layering...so I'm thinking about getting some small ones from Remington (they're the only ones available here where I live...), but I don't want to look beauty pageanty or 80s....any ideas on how the result will look? I have incredibly straight hair, if that makes any difference...Small hot rollers in long hair? what will the result look like?
It may come out somewhat poodle-ish. I would use a small flat iron or small barrel curling iron instead, and wrap it from the top down, leaving the bottom out/straight, and doing in fairly large sections if possible. That will give more of a ';beachy'; look and will be a little more in-style than hot roller small curls.Small hot rollers in long hair? what will the result look like?
my hair is alot like yours, its really long and layered and when i put small hot rollers in it looks terrible!! BUT, if i sleep in it like that, by the morning it actually looks kinda cool and natural.

No comments:

Post a Comment