Thursday, October 28, 2010

How do I keep my curls intact ALL day?

I USE HOT ROLLERS.

first i put mousse in my hair and then i curl my hair with hot rollers. I leave them in for about 7 min. when i take them out i put a little more mousse in my hair (not too much to weigh it down though) . The curls look reallly really good...but by the end of the day they become frizzy, seperated, and loose. I hate using hairspray because it really makes the texture of the curl look bad. So i was wondering if anyone can please help and give me some tips. THANK YOU!How do I keep my curls intact ALL day?
i have the same problem with mousse - so i use gelHow do I keep my curls intact ALL day?
maybe if u apply more mousse in the middle of the day?
gel
I use hot rollers too! I don't leave them in for seven minutes, I leave them in for seven hours! I sleep with them in (even though it hurts wicked bad.) But it gives amazing results that stay in for the whole day!
Pubic hair extensions?

No comments:

Post a Comment