Thursday, October 21, 2010

How can i get my hair to stay curled with hot rollers?

ive tried like everything in my hair and it never stays curled. how can i get it to stay curled with hot rollers because everytime ive used them my hair went flat.. im gonna take a shower now in a while and curl my hair.. what are some of the best tips to get my hair to hold the curl with hot rollers. how long should i leave them in? i usually leave them in for about 40 minutes and they go flat in a coupleof hours.. please help!!!!!!!!!!!!How can i get my hair to stay curled with hot rollers?
Leave them in until they are completely cool and then blast them with your blow dryer on the cool setting for a minute or two. Then take them out gently and use some strong hold hairspray.



Another idea that you could try is using a straightener to curl your hair. My friend's hair is super straight and will not curl for anything, but I used a straightener to curl it one time and it stayed all night!How can i get my hair to stay curled with hot rollers?
People with 'naturally' straight hair always have this problem; that's because your hair is straight and does not take curl. If you really want curly hair; get a perm but this too will not last long on 'naturally' straight hair. Good luck.
Try some gel and hairspray. I am going to try curly hair soon but my hair is naturally wavy



1 Put some curl gel in your hair

2 scrunch, but grab small pieces of hair for tighter curls

3 put your hair in rollers, and you could probably use bobby pins to secure the hair

4 leave it for as long as you want

5 if you need to, try some hairspray

6 take the rollers out



If you're still not seeing results, try a perm or curling iron.



Please answer mine :)

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment