Thursday, October 28, 2010

I want a new curling iron or set of hot rollers, and I need help achieving a look.?

I plan on buying a new curling iron. I want a curling iron that i can possibly feather or flip my hair with, and to have loose curls with. I honestly don't understand which barrel size to get. I do have a curling iron, but I'm unhappy with it and it gives me tight curls that I don't want.



Maybe if you guys know any better hot rollers than the ConAir Ion one thats blue, please let me know. I think I would really lilke to know a great set of hot rollers too.



My hair is thin, and easy to manage. It's layered, and I do have side bangs to the right side of my face. My hair pretty much looks like Kat Von D's but mine is always straight and...not so volumus like hers. Oh, and if you know how to make her like mine look like hers, please let me know too!I want a new curling iron or set of hot rollers, and I need help achieving a look.?
If you want a looser curl then your barrel needs to be bigger, the smaller the barrel the smaller and tighter the curl. I hope this helps hun.I want a new curling iron or set of hot rollers, and I need help achieving a look.?
thars one called a beeutey irn its sold at wall mart

and $17

No comments:

Post a Comment