Thursday, October 21, 2010

How can I curl my hair with hot rollers? 10 pts!?

I am going to go out and buy some at target, can you recommend some that make big curls quick, and easy? I want some that won't damage my hair too badly and will make it look gorgeous. Please tell me the price.

What are some products I should have while I am curling my hair with my hot rollers so it looks shiny and smooth?

Can you give me instructions and tips? The one who's answer is most detailed wins the points. Thank you!How can I curl my hair with hot rollers? 10 pts!?
Okay. First I would recomend these curlers. I have about 8 different brands and these give you the biggest, waviest curl.



http://www.target.com/Conair-Instant-Hea鈥?/a>



First, after you get out of the shower apply about a quarter size of mouse to your hair to make it firm and easy to hold curl. Then, blowdry your hair with regular brissle brush. Next, I would apply a shine serum to make it shiny. You can find it at target. I can't find any on the website, but I know they have it. Okay, put the rollers in you hair, and leav in until they become all the way cool. DO NOT PUT HAIR SPRY IN WHILE CURLERS ARE STILL HOT! IT WILL FRY THE HAIR. Wait until the curlers are cool and apply a very LITTLE amount. Like spray the can for half a second at the most for your entire head. Now take out rollers in a spiral motion out of your head. Now hairspray it the normal amount. The tease the hair at the crown. And you should look like a form of Miley Cyrus' in the end.How can I curl my hair with hot rollers? 10 pts!?
these sites have some good tips and how to videos



http://www.ehow.com/how_1325_curl-hair-w鈥?/a>

http://www.bellaonline.com/articles/art4鈥?/a>
Leave the rollers in for 15 minutes, and spray hairspray on your hair while it's still in the rollers.
I looked online at target and it looks like for big curls this is the best bet. You can also look at the reviews from other users. You can buy some shine spray or any friz products that you can put on before you curl. The other benefit to this product is that it does heat up quickly so you won't have to wait and it's designed for bigger curls. If you want a combo of smaller and larger rollers they have those too. Conair has always been a good brand for me.



http://www.target.com/Conair-Instant-Hea鈥?/a>
with hot rollers you need to heat them in that little box that it comes with and when its ready roll it on your hair and then clip it to your hair (special clipers) and use all the rollers wait a while then take them off and your ready to go
You can get the jumbo ceramic with material on them that aren't that bad on your hair. They are around 25.00 at Wal-Mart or Target. You can also get them at Sally Beauty Supply. Ceramic is better on the hair as is the curlers with material they aren't as hot. If you use mousse on each strand you curl and leave the curler in until they completely cool your curl will stay until you wash it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment