Thursday, October 28, 2010

Can I create sexy waves with hot rollers?

I have straight hair and I would like to create those lucious sexy waves that we're seeing so much of in the magazines, I wanted to know if I can do that with hot rollers because I'm terrible at working with a curling iron on my own hair. If so, how do I prep my hair to hold the wave/curl? What type of products are best?Can I create sexy waves with hot rollers?
spritz each section of hair with hairspry .put rollers in. then use the low cool setting on your dryer to go over the rollers. this helps them ';set'; and hold the curl. the cold will also hold shine.let the rollers set about 10 minsCan I create sexy waves with hot rollers?
try it and i'll tell you if you look sexy. =D
Seperate your hair into 3 layer, top, middle and bottom.

Start with the bottom layer ( while you have the other two layer up) use only the smallest rollers and put them in horizantle (up down ways),do this with each layer. when you are done just spray evenly with a flexible hairspray, and your good to go!
sure
After washing hair apply a generous amount of light to medium hold gel or moose (Kenra is my suggestion) along with a small amount of serum. Blow dry upside down. Depending on the size of the wave that you want place 3 hot rollers on top of head rolling back. Make sure parting are cripes. First roller should be in bang area and last roller should be at crown. Place 3 rollers on right side rolling down, first roller should be at temple last roller should be above ear. Repeat on left side. In the slip hair in two seciton, left and right. Place 2-3 rollers on right side rolling down, repeat on left side. Wait to cool for about 10 mins. When cool unroll rollers, do not comb through until all rollers are out. You can part on left or right side and finger comb curls. If you want a looser wave you can use a brush and brush smooth. I suggest applying alittle more serum to hair and finishing with hairspray and shine spray. Let me know how it turns out.

Products I suggest:

Kenra gel or moose

Kenra Shine Serum

Kenra Hairspray

Kenra Silkening Mist

No comments:

Post a Comment