Thursday, October 21, 2010

How can i make the curl stay in my hair with hot rollers?

i have weird hair soft and wavy on top and the bottom is corse and very curly - so i wear it sometime straight and soemtimes curly - but the easyist is putting in hot rollers -but it comes out quick especially in the heat with my head sweating or the humidity. IS there for hope for me and my relationship with hot rollers (and please no suggestions for other styles - i just want to know how to make the curl stay withhot rollers) Thanks in advanceHow can i make the curl stay in my hair with hot rollers?
Well u should probably put something in your hair for it to stay like garnier fructis smoothing milk or frizz-free serum then hair sprayHow can i make the curl stay in my hair with hot rollers?
try crazy glue
First your hair should not be freshly clean, I mean not just washed and dried. Second try a little spray gel on your hair and when the rollers are in give a spray of strong hairspray.
Use some hairspray girl. It works!
have you tried hairspray?
try sculpting wax for hair
Try a thermal setting spray before you put the hot rollers in then after try a humidity control hairspray. They are a medium hold not stiff.

No comments:

Post a Comment