Thursday, October 28, 2010

How do i get my hair to curl?

Okay so I have super straight hair. It reaches 2 inches past my shoulders and i have layers that start at the tips of my ears. My hair is also very thin, meaning i don't have any volume. I have a problem with getting it to curl because when I use hot rollers, it ends up being a hot mess. Basically i look like i stuck my finger in an outlet and when i use a curling iron, i can never get my curls to stay curly and they end up being lopsided and it's just a mess! So how do i curl my hair! HELP!How do i get my hair to curl?
ohhh. you have to be patient when your curling your hair because it takes a long time.

so its either you get your hair straightener (the thin ones), curling iron, or crimper. either of those will do.



then do it each for your hair.



i can't explain it here. why dont you go to youtube.com/fafinetex3



please answer mines too.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment