Thursday, October 28, 2010

How do I get hot roller curls easily everyday?

Can I get a specific type of perm that will give me this? I have extremely thick, coarse hair that seems to hold a heat induced curl quite well. I would like to be able to just wash my hair and have it dry into nice soft wavy curls with no hassle. Am I dreaming or is it possible?How do I get hot roller curls easily everyday?
You can get a perm with really big rods. I have done it on my clients and they love it. The only problem is that the larger the rod is the less time it will last....about a month and a half. You might be one of the lucky ones and it will last for a really long time. Regular perms last anywhere from 3 months till they get cut out, depends on the hair.How do I get hot roller curls easily everyday?
get a shampoo called wash and curl and your hair will be curled when you blow dry it
I wouldn't suggest a perm unless it's what you really want, but anytime you can avoid chemical's in your hair... +. When I want my hair curly, I found it easy to put my hair in a ponytail at the top of my head, then set the rollers. When I take it down I just hit it with a curling iron around the face. Fast and easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment