Thursday, October 21, 2010

How do I curl human hair extensions?

I just got micro braids with human hair. Like 21.00 a pack. The pack say they can be hot curled. Well when I tried to curl, the curlers didn't curl not even a bit. So, how do I get them to curl without buying rollers?How do I curl human hair extensions?
You could dip the hair in hot water and then put rollers at the end of it.

I had the same problem with trying to curl human hair.This happened on accident where I thought my hair was all the way dry and I went and curled it and heard some sizzling lol.Nothing happened to the hair,It actually straightened better because my hair was a little damp.How do I curl human hair extensions?
The only way I can EVER get my extensions to curl is by using my flat iron. If the outside of your iron is rounded, its a perfect curling iron. Always start in the middle (or top) of your hair though, not the bottom. It will fry the ends. Just clamp and twist and pull down slowly while wrapping the hair around the iron.



It took me a LOT of practice but it works so much better and lasts longer than any other method I've tried so far.
  • chocolate mud cake
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment