Thursday, October 28, 2010

What can I do to get my curls to hold after I use hot rollers?

I'm thrilled to have learned how to properly use hot rollers on my hair and absolutely love the look. However, every time I use them my hair is always flat with no sign that I even curled my hair by the time I reach work (about 15 minutes). I don't know if its the humidity or what but it never fails. My hair ALWAYS goes flat. I usually put mouse, leave in conditioner and straightening balm in my hair before I blow dry. I let my hot rollers heat up for at least 30 minutes then I put my hot rollers in my hair, spray with hair spray and leave on for around 20 minutes. Then I take them out, style them and spray with hair spray again. BTW, I use aerosol hairspray. Are there any products or tricks I can use to get my curls to hold all day long? I'm desperate here!What can I do to get my curls to hold after I use hot rollers?
When you take the rollers out bobby pin your hair into small ringlets on your head and leave for about 15 min so they can cool and then take them down style and use a voluminizing hair spray. hope this helpsWhat can I do to get my curls to hold after I use hot rollers?
hairspray is good for this job

not just a little bit

maybe alot infact

hope this helps :)

No comments:

Post a Comment