Thursday, October 28, 2010

How can i get my super straight hair to keep curl?

i curl it with a curling iron and with hot rollers.it looks really good for about 10 min.i use hairspray and gel. nothing worksHow can i get my super straight hair to keep curl?
Do you hairspray it as you curl? like spray the section you are using then curl with curling iron ?? if not try that that's what i do 'cause my hair is super straight tooHow can i get my super straight hair to keep curl?
Maybe a gentle body perm would help.
Instead of Gel, try a little dab of Super Glue. It will hold for weeks and weeks.
uze curlers %26amp; then uze gel or hair spray.
Really strong hairspray and gel, a perm would also work
Get a perm. I think you would like it. I got one when my hair didn't do so well with curls, and i wanted a new look. Don't go way curly, just a little bit will do.
My daughter spends hundreds to get your hair type %26amp; you want hers. Be happy with what you have, get a cut %26amp; style that works with your hair type.
a perm will help, just get one for body...u can still style it straight, but will have more ';body'; then too!
Yea, your best bet is to get a perm, but not a crazy old lady perm, but something that will look good and work with your hair type
Dont perm your hair. Perm damages your hair. Try putting on some mousse on wet hair and just scrunch your hair with your hand while blow drying your hair. It looks really good.
My little sister uses herbal essences extra hold gel. She does gymnastics, and it has the power to withstand the sweat of puberty!! lol. If you can't find that (in bath%26amp;body works, i think) try anything that says ';extra hold.';

No comments:

Post a Comment