Thursday, October 28, 2010

How can I repair my hair from damage done by trying to curl my hair too much?

I have a lot of long, thick hair that I've been trying to curl for a few weeks. It's naturally straight but has some body. I've tried scrunching it, using different curling irons, braiding, twisting, using a flat iron, you name it. Everything except hot rollers.



Every time i try to curl it, the hair falls straight within two hours, and that's with tonsss of products that i've spent a bunch of money on too.

I have not found a single working product yet at either a drug store or salon.



Now my hair's ends are dry, damaged and frizzy. What can i do to repair my hair? (I don't want my hair cut off). And what methods can I try in order to curl my hair once it's healthy again?



Thanks for the help!How can I repair my hair from damage done by trying to curl my hair too much?
olive oil

yogurt

eggs milk

mayo

all these you can put in hair induviaually for as long as you can stand and rinse wiht cold water

or, products for hair repait conditioner

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment