Thursday, October 28, 2010

How can I keep my natural curl?

I have long, naturally curly hair. As soon as I brush it, it goes *poof*! Anyway, I use bio-silk after a shower while my hair is still damp. If I don't touch my hair, my hair will dry into their soft curls. The problem, however, is that my curls turn frizzy! So I have to straighten my hair, and then curl my hair again with hot rollers. Artificial curls, but nice, smooth curls.



Do you know of any product I can use to help my natural curls appear better (smooth and soft) so that I can ditch the rollers?How can I keep my natural curl?
Use Foxy Curls .

Its from the line of hair products called .. Got2b

It works well

and smells like skittles ;]How can I keep my natural curl?
brush it out before it drys and let it dry naturally then when you have your curls hairspray it up girl
mousse!

flip your hair upside down and mousse it! don't put too much on the bottom though, it will weigh it down.

answer mine :)
well, have u tried a defrizzer or any kind of leave-in conditioner. i would say mousse or gel but im sure u dont want ur hair to feel hard =/

No comments:

Post a Comment