Thursday, October 28, 2010

How to curl my long straight hair?

I am in a wedding next month and I want my hair in long curls. I have had many people try many different ways to get this look on me. My hair is waist length and bone straight. I've used curling irons, hot rollers, even had a black woman use her products and it didn't stay in. I don't understand but I really want this look.



My mom said her mother used to rip up a sheet and wrap it up wet and let it dry and somehow that would make curls stay for her but she doesn't remember the method exactly. She has the same hair as me so I'm thinking if it worked for her it would for me! Is anyone familiar with this?How to curl my long straight hair?
an advice for you my in my uncel wedding his wife used to curl her long hair and it looked so bad the best for a bride is a straight nice hair and i watched lots of wedding i think the curly hair is an old style now the best modern style for a bride is the straight hair with a small hair move on the top.

No comments:

Post a Comment