Thursday, October 28, 2010

My hair is too coarse to curl?

Okay, so when I try to curl my hair with either a thin or think curling iron or hot rollers, IT NEVER WORKS. I mean, it sort of works, but even as soon as I finish, it looks like it has been curled 12 hours ago and barely has any curl left.

My hair is extremly thick and coarse. One strand of my hair is equal to like, two and a half strands of a normals person's hair. Not even exagerating.

If I want it to last maybe an hour, I have to douse it with hairspray, but then it gets super hard and all you can smell on me is hairspray. And it NEVER lasts any longer than that.

I don't have any previous product in before I curl, and my hair is clean and dry.



How can I make my thick, coarse hair like this:



http://i.ehow.com/images/GlobalPhoto/Articles/4759415/112559-main_Full.jpg



Curl like this?



http://www.haircutshairstyles.com/img/photos/full/2009-02/ashley_greene_long_curly_hairstyle175.jpg





And last all (or most of) the school day?



How do I do it and what do I use?

What iron should I use?My hair is too coarse to curl?
spray with hairspray and put liquid gel in.

No comments:

Post a Comment