Thursday, October 21, 2010

Curling my hair with rollers?

How can I curl my hair with rollers (not hot rollers) to get this look? What product should I use with it, brand of rollers, size of rollers, and how should I place to rollers in my hair in order to achieve this look? Also, how high up should I but the rollers on my head (closer to my part, ears, ...)

Thank you!



Picture: http://www.myhairstylingtools.com/blog/w鈥?/a>Curling my hair with rollers?
Forget about the rollers, using a 1 inch curling iron would deffinitely do the trick, take it from a professtional! start curling your hair in inch strands, roll up to your ears, leaving the top straight, and as you release the curls pull the iron down like making a banana curl, then curl the next peice, a keep curling, you will get this exact style! GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!!Curling my hair with rollers?
I think you would be better off using a curling iron and just slowly working on different sections of hair. If you loosly curl it, spray it with hair spray, and pull the curls apart with your fingers you should be able to get that look.

No comments:

Post a Comment