Thursday, October 21, 2010

How can I get my long thin, fine and very straight hair to curl?

How can I get my very long thin, fine and very straight hair to curl? I envy all women that have to use a straighter on their hair and that can get those big beautiful curls. I have long hair (middle of my back) and Absolutely want to make sure I keep the length. Any ideas?

So far I have found that a triple barrel iron will wave it and hot rollers will both hold. I get tired of the wave look (and it takes forever to do with my long hair!) and the hot rollers give me smaller tighter curls. I want beautifully curled hair like the Victoria's Secret girls!How can I get my long thin, fine and very straight hair to curl?
sry hon. thats gona be hard. cuzur hair is so straight. but you got the hot rollers rite! haha



you just needa experiment with the different sizes, cuz wat i do is i use hair spray first, after my hair is dry, then i curl my hair. to get teh shape i want. then i put in teh rollers. sleep in them. make sure they're not aligned. so this way it wont be a wavy look. instead of rolling them all in one direction. roll them the other way! it'll look edgyy. and flipped out. so it looks like those girls comin g down the run way with wind in their hair you noe?



then. you apply mousse in the morning. voila!How can I get my long thin, fine and very straight hair to curl?
Haha perfect curls take lots and lots of time, and practice.



Basically, what you need is hot rollers, a curling iron and lots and lots of HAIRSPRAY.



The fact is, your hair will be very difficult to curl. If its for an important event, I suggest you simply go to a hair salon because it will seriously take a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment