Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Girls with long think hair............?

how do you do big curls not really defined more like wavy in long think hair mine falls to the middle of my butt and i cant get a curling iron to curl all hthe way up and hot rollers ont work either its too much hair! do any of you girls have any ideas? also my hair is think and has some body but no curl at all to it i have tried the gels and other stuff with no luckGirls with long think hair............?
I braid mine at night after washing and conditioning when it is slightly damp ( not wet ) in the morning you can take it out and have waves. For lots of kinky waves, a lot of braids, bigger looser braids for bigger, looser curls. A French Braid done tightly at the head works best for me, because it eliminates that flatness on the top that other braids can give you and makes the waves start higher.

Another good trick it those cloth like rollers, I sometimes use ';solar rollers';, they are like a gold sort of metalic farbric with some wire inside them. You roll the hair up in them and tie them to themselves a the top of your head and then put a scarf on.

Some people like those big ceramic ironing systems that have both straightening and curlling attachments. Only the true ceramic models are good because any metal on the part that touches your hair can burn it, so the models that are good are pricey ( like 130 or so )



My hair is just below my waist and it's always been long, I like to experiment with different styles.Girls with long think hair............?
What I use are those big soft rollers that you sleep in and you probably need a lot of them if your hair is really thick, but you wake up and take them out and they usually stay all day for me.
My hair is really long, down to my pants line, and straight as a stick, I had to buy to things of curlers, and put all of the curlers in my hair before i go to sleep, then sleep with them in to have curly hair the next day, its not comfortable, but its beautiful the next day.

No comments:

Post a Comment