Sunday, November 14, 2010

How can i get big ';showgirl'; hair like this? (see link)?

I'm wondering how to get those big showgirl/ vegas style curls (see pic) how would i do this?



Here's a pic to show what I mean:

http://immodestyblaize.com/galleryclassi鈥?/a>



or



http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=35鈥?/a>



I've tried setting my hair on hot rollers and its never ';big'; or high enough. I just end up with mid size curls. I just cant seem to get the oomph in the height. Any suggestions on how to achieve this look would be greatly appreciated.How can i get big ';showgirl'; hair like this? (see link)?
Hot Rollers, lots of back combing and A TON of hairspray! .... or a wig..How can i get big ';showgirl'; hair like this? (see link)?
ok, backcomb ALL your roots so your hair is mad puffy, then you put the hairspray in the roots, put the rollers in, sleep on it, when you wake up take them out, backcomb to add even more volume and spray into place x]



done it before lawl
give everyone a magnifying glass.
teasing and hairspray....



...though why you want your hair like that in the first place is beyond me!
alot of hairspray lol

No comments:

Post a Comment