Friday, November 19, 2010

How do I keep the ends of my kinky twists from unraveling? Do I burn them or dip them?

I finally got my kinky twist put in and they really aren't unraveling yet but, I want to go home today and curl the ends. What's the best way of going about this. I usually just roll the ends of regular yaky hair with rods for permanent waves, dip them in hot water and let them dry with the rollers in. Is this advisable for the kinky hair? Please help.!!! Or do I burn the ends, roll them and sit under a hooded dryer?How do I keep the ends of my kinky twists from unraveling? Do I burn them or dip them?
You could try some locking gel or wax. That's what you would use on dread locks. Try some on the ends twist it and sit under the dryer for a few minutes. You could burn the ends if you want to. I personally don't like the way it smells when the ends are burnedHow do I keep the ends of my kinky twists from unraveling? Do I burn them or dip them?
Thank you for choosing me as Best Answer! I'm glad it worked for you.

Report Abuse


well it depends if the hair is synthetic, human, yaki, or whatever... you never really specified.... i would suggest you go back to your stylist and ask before you cause a really bad accident!
if you use synthetic...dip in hot boiling hot water.
Burn it..Thats what my gurls do with their hair...Burn it off..
Yeah, dip it in hot, boiling water, but i wouldn't let it stay in too long because the color will come out of the weave. you should make sure you rod the hair before you dip it in the water though. don't burn yourself.
  • music player
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment