Tuesday, November 16, 2010

New styling ideas.....?

Okay, so I'm trying to come up with new styles to try on my hair, please give me some ideas!



What you need to know:

1. I have long (right under the chest length) highlighted hair that is thick, but still fine.

2. I pretty much just do three/four things right now: messy ponytail, blowdry straight, triple-barrel curls, hot roller curls

3. I'm really looking for ideas to put my hair up, but I usually don't like how that looksNew styling ideas.....?
try doing this (the one on the left):

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v374/xdeadlikeromance/n172006433_33433570_8146.jpg



i do it a lot with my hair and i get compliments all the time.New styling ideas.....?
Try this style.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9PLDSpif1鈥?/a>
hia whatever you feel comfatable in is what you need to worry about ok your hair i mean.
Hi!

You should add some volume for sure, as it is thick!You won't recognize your hair!

But, as you have tried curls,I cannot suggest that. Why don't you try to cut it a bit and then add volume?Also, you can make them look like this picture:http://evdomada.files.wordpress.com/2007鈥?/a>

Or, if you don't like all this bulk on your head, try to add volume like Amy Winehouse, but not exactly her hairlook.I didn't manage to find any photos, sorry! :-(

Highlated hair would look perfect! But you could either change their colour (I have seen some mauve that look really cool!) or dye them completely. And add as many hairclips,braces or whatever you like to decorate your hair and have always a ';crazy'; hairstyle!

Good luck whatever you decide and I hope that irrespective of choice, you will get the result that you crave! ;)





PS:Hi again!I found this site, I saw the last photo and I think that you'd be sooooooooooooo happy to try it! Just check this out again!

http://www.hairzingers.com/black-hair-st鈥?/a>

And in general:

www.hairzingers.com

Good results!;)
Try going to www.makeoversolutions.com or Marieclaire.com...

These sites, as well as many others, will allow you to upload your own picture and try on different makeup and hairstyles.

No comments:

Post a Comment