Sunday, November 14, 2010

How can I get curly, bouncy hair with think hair?!?

i have short medium length hair with a lot of layers

i tried curling my hair but it doesnt work because it comes

out werid and out of place

i tried using hot rollers but my hair looks like a big mess.

its really puffy.

how can i get curly hair because im tired of straightening it!

I want my hair to look like thisVV

http://www.girlishh.com/wp-content/uploa鈥?/a>

Any advice or tips? THANK YOUHow can I get curly, bouncy hair with think hair?!?
I think you can't pull that off by yourself. I think the best solution would be to go to a beauty salon because they know the techniques better and they have better products. If you wanna do it at home, you can only use a curling iron or rollers or you could try to create the locks with your hands while the hair is still wet and dry it (after you apply sth to hold it like that) like you would if you'd have curly hair. But it won't look as perfect as in the picture...that is the work of a hair stylistHow can I get curly, bouncy hair with think hair?!?
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20100224131621AAyz8Xl
do u have naturally curly or wavy hair if you do just put gell on when ur hair is damp ( thi is so the gell wont become scrunchy later on ) and then put mouse :) thats what i do bc i have the same hair as her if u want it to be less voluminized then put alot of hair mouse , cuz in this pic the hair doesnt really look like it has volume anywhooooooos sry if this is too long bi and good luck
Curl it with a straight iron here i'll give yu the link where yu can learn to do that , my hair turns out like that (: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WgUt31h_jag yu can use any straight iron :)

No comments:

Post a Comment