Sunday, November 14, 2010

I want to do different curly things with my hair but?

I have super long, like lower back long, hair and its naturally straight, if I'm lucky I'll get one wave in the middle of my hair from air-drying it. Whenever I curl it, the first curl goes flat by the time I curl the last one.

I used to braid it when it was damp and sleep in it and it would produce these beautiful waves, but now it won't anymore. I want to do fun things with it when going out with my boyfriend like tousled beach hair, or if it's a really nice date I want tight curls. Hairspray doesn't work. I even got this stuff that was like concrete and it worked the best, my hair fell at the top because of the weight, but my hair looked like plastic. the hot rollers fall out as fast as curling with a curling iron does. I do not want to keep using hairspray because my boyfriend enjoys playing with my hair, and i don't like how stiff it is.

A friend said my hair is way too healthy, so I was thinking sea salt.

Please anything would be appreciated.I want to do different curly things with my hair but?
i think you have to cut a few inched off your hair. you will also need layers to produce those beautiful curls. i recently cut 6 inches of and got layers! then i had it curled and it was beautiful. i've washed my hair at least 10 times after and its still curly.... BEST OF LUCKI want to do different curly things with my hair but?
you are sooooooooo lucky that you have straight hair. Mine is super curly and everyone says it looks cute (except for me). I would suggest putting in curlers before you go to bed (with your hair wet). Or maybe use a curling iron. Dont use sea salt! you WANT healthy hair. What works pretty good for me is to put my hair in a loose ponytail with it wet and wait for it to dry. Hope i helped and good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment