Friday, November 19, 2010

Just moved to a dorm, should I be embarrassed by my at-home habits?

I'm a VERY social person, as is my roommate, and while I don't care if my girl friends see me doing ';at home'; things, I'm embarrassed about guys seeing them! Plus, we have friends all through our building, and guys are always just banging on the door and hanging out with us in our room.



For example, the ONLY way my hair will curl is if I put it in hot rollers (so I look like a grandma) while it's damp. So the other day, I had my curlers in and these two guys banged on our door and I bolted to the bathroom to rip the curlers out before they saw me. Not only did I not get my proper curls, I looked stupid rushing into the bathroom!



I also wear contacts during the day, but glasses before bed (which I'm embarrassed about), I want to work out at the gym in our dorm (but I don't want people I know to see me sweaty and ugly), and I don't want guys to see me without makeup.





Questions: Should I be embarrassed of these things? If you're a guy and you saw me like any of the above, would you be turned off? and finally, if I shouldn't be embarrassed, how do I get over my self-conscienceness about it?Just moved to a dorm, should I be embarrassed by my at-home habits?
Probably the guys worth your time would not be put off by simply seeing you in curlers, glasses, and without makeup. It's no big deal. I would draw the line at using the bathroom with the door open though. That's nobody's business. You'd definitely look worse rushing to the bathroom to pull the curlers. And sweaty from the gym is probably a turn on. Just mention that you're fixing to go get out of these clothes and take a hot shower. It puts the proper mental image in their heads, get it? Confidence in yourself attract they guys you'll want.



Be comfortable in your own skin. That's the biggest turn on. I'm a guy, and that's my opinion. Good luck!Just moved to a dorm, should I be embarrassed by my at-home habits?
Its only cosmetics don't let that rule your inner beauty. You are beautiful. I don't know about other guys but I see way pass that. Do your thing girl.
HELL NO! YOU SHOULD NOT BE EMBARRASSED AT ALL!

love yourself for how you look regardless..

THAT WILL ALWAYS BE HOW YOU LOOK FOREVER, make up is temporary. beauty is temporary. it's what's INSIDE THAT MATTERS.



plus, guys like girls with not a lot of make up. only the dumb ones like girls with cake faces.

No comments:

Post a Comment