Friday, November 19, 2010

How do I get these curls?

I have fairly long hair and love to curl it, usually with my ghds, but can never seem to accomplish the type of curl I'd like. I've tried using hot rollers but regardless of how long I leave them in, the curls don't last for long. I love Stacey Soloman's curls in the pic enclosed. She seems to have more of a wave than a curl. What does she use/do to get these curls?



http://xfactor-updates.com/wp-content/up鈥?/a>How do I get these curls?
maybe try one of those 3 barrel iron they have out there. it has 3 barrels and you work your hair through them try that maybe you will get those curls, another thing is you could braid it and see how it comes out. you might need really tight braids and leave them overnight, also it might not work if you have frizzy hair.

good luck!How do I get these curls?
If you have straight hair, after you take a shower, and your hair is damp, braid your hair so it doesn't fall out, but not to tight, id probably make two braids dont take out your braids till you wake up the next day, i would suggest putting some hairspray on before you take out the braids and just letting it it stay fr a few minutes then undoing them. CHEERS!!!!
get an Andrew Barton i love curls curler it'll help trust i got one and its gud!

No comments:

Post a Comment