Friday, November 19, 2010

How to get these curls?

I absolutely loved Katie Cassidy's hair at the Grammys (minus the headband)



But I was wondering how she created that effect with her hair. When I use a regular curling iron, the curls come out looking very spirally, and when I use hot rollers, the top of my hair is straight while the bottom is curly. However, in this picture her hair is curly also at the root of it as well and the curls look more natural, not spirally.



Does anyone have any tips or advice on how to get my hair looking like Katie Cassidy's here?How to get these curls?
ummm if you have a flat iron..some people use it to create longer stringy curls like i do...but it also depends on the type of hair you have...when you use the flat iron jus twist in a spiral and pull down(softly though)...ummm some people have ';sensitive hair'; and flat irons are two hot..but idk...after jus spary with hair spar...(treseme spray holds the hardess..the green kind)



hop ethat helps a little



=)How to get these curls?
For the best long lasting curls, either velcro or plastic rollers work the best and will give you wonderful hair. I find that rolling my hair at night and taking them out in the morning works way faster than using a curling iron, too. Also, its much better for your hair. I use the soft, rubber type of Velcro rollers too make sleeping more comfortable.



This yahoo group has tons of pictures of the latest hairstyles and new pictures are being added all the time. It takes a little patience because there are so many pictures. The group also has links to how to videos for setting and teasing hair. It might be of help.



http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/fee鈥?/a>
moose it a lot i do that and my hair looks really good

No comments:

Post a Comment