Sunday, November 14, 2010

How can i get my hair like thiiiis? :/ picturesss?

I have naturally straight hair so needless to say its a ***** to curl it and do lots with it. I really dont like the curled look on me because i feel like it makes my face look rounder..i just want those pretty soft waves everyone else on the planet can seem to get besides me haha. alot of the pictures ive seen people have described it as ';beach hair'; really loose messyish waves. Ive tried curling irons, ive dried hot rollers, and ive tried doing it with a straightener and i always seem to hate it..idk maybe im just too picky. But if anybody has some ideas helpp pweasee :D



this is my hair after blowdrying and like a quick 3 minute straighten (i really dont need it i just like to get it pin straight)



http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m74/omgalyily/l_8fbda623fb7149cdaced49fdae14ef79.jpg



this is what i want

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQk3P3Ylvlc

sorry its a video i cant really find exactly what i want in pictures...even the waves she has are a little too tight and curled looking for me.



helppp i know im like hopeless and very picky haha

also list some good hairsprays if you know of some that can hold without me going flat in 10 minutes



tankk youuuu :)

i'lll answer some of your questions if you give me a good answer :)

(bribery, ftw ;D)How can i get my hair like thiiiis? :/ picturesss?
doesnt shee showw you ? and if it doesnt work whe nyour using a curling iron usee lots of hairspray to keep the hold

No comments:

Post a Comment