Sunday, November 14, 2010

How would i give my hair body like this?

I have natural straight long hair and i usually curl it or scrunch it with mousse or gel. But how could i just give it body and volume without it being hard or a curling iron (that takes too long to do all of my hair). I've tried those big hot rollers but it falls out really quickly and then my hair just looks dumb lol. Here's a picture of how i sorta want it to be if it helps any. Thanks!

http://www.universalmusic.com/files/LAUN鈥?/a>

Or like her hair looked on that proactive Commercial







I found this picture too and i was wondering who you'd use to curl your hair like this? A curling iron maybe?

http://besthaircutstyles.com/wp-content/鈥?/a>How would i give my hair body like this?
Use a volumizing shampoo and conditioner. And then after you style your hair the way you want it tease it (or back-comb it) and hairspray it with volumizing hairspray. Also, if you blow-dry your hair upside down and aim the blow dryer at your roots it will add volume. You can also try velcro rollers. Just wrap sections of your hair around them and let them sit.



For that style I would recommend wrapping your hair around a 1/2 in- 1 in curling iron, instead of clamping your hair and wrapping it. It creates those loose waves.How would i give my hair body like this?
try using a shampoo that adds volume.. like the KMS add volume shampoo

here's a link: http://www.shampooline.com/kms-add-volum鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment