Sunday, November 14, 2010

How to make my hair curly/wavy?

ok well i have straight brown hair. and i want it to be instantly curly/wavy, with out using curling tongs, hot rollers and just velcro rollers.



i have been trying to do this and i have curenttly been using salt spray and a curling booster. then scrunching my hair and blow dying while still scrunching it has turned out ok but it looks a bit messy hard....any ideas on how i can achieve this look??



Oh and also what is the CG method ??How to make my hair curly/wavy?
Hey there!

I also had this problem. To make my hair curly/wavy I wash my hair and brush it out. I let it air dry and then put it up in a bun on the top of my head I then go to sleep. Then the next morning I take the tie out of my hair and it should be curly/wavy, but be sure you dont brush it out! It should look a little messy but like beachy sexy curls at the same time. Use some hairspray to hold the curl! I hope this works for you too! How to make my hair curly/wavy?
go to pantene pro-v .com and the site will show you...u can also got to google
Here is what I have always done and it works amazingly. It isn't instant but it doesn't take a lot of work and you can do it before you have school or work. After you take a shower, when your hair is still damp, braid it. The larger the braids the longer the waves, the smaller the braids the tighter the waves. Leave it in over night so that it can dry like that. Try to keep the braids at similar sizes. In the morning, take the braids out and lightly comb your hair (you're best to comb it well the night before and use your fingers in the morning instead of a comb) and you have wonderful waves.
Braid your hair, leave it on for a while and when you take the braids out its going to be wavy/curly. Very pretty!
Well, you may want to save up and go to a salon to perm your hair. You can perm your hair for more relaxed waves/curls or tighter ringlets. When you talk to your stylist, make sure your clear with what you want with the results with your perm. I cant think of any other way besides the messy scrunchy look without irons or other rollers.
try using moose, rub a lot in your hands and then what you do is twist your hair into a curl or spin or crinklet, and then mix the moose through out your hair, and make sure that you buy the way/curly hair products moose by
I naturally have wavy hair so I don't need product but here's something that could work: Take a shower and wash your hair, make sure your hair has no knots after you're done washing it. Then wrap a towel around your head for a couple of minutes and take it out. After that you're hair should be wavy but regardless of that, put some mousse or gel on your hair and just scrunch it (make sure it's wet.) Then throw it up in a bun, a moderatley loose one, and voila, your hair should be wavy when you take it out of the bun.

No comments:

Post a Comment