Friday, November 19, 2010

Wondering about different types of perms...?

My hair is down to my waist and stick straight. I love how it looks when it's curled in hot rollers or with a curling iron, but it doesn't stay curled long, even with hairspray.

I am wondering if a perm or body wave would look pretty. I don't want a head full of poodle curls or anything, but I am not sure of the difference between a body wave, a perm, or a spiral.

I especially like the princess hair look- like Drew Barrymore's in Ever After.

If anyone can shed light on this, especially with links to pictures, I would appreciate it! Or in the least suggest some sort of product to help it stay curled when I want.



Thanks!Wondering about different types of perms...?
I had hair that long and I went and got a spiral perm put into it, it was a few years ago so sorry i dont have pictures, but everyone i mean EVERYONE loved my hair that way.... only down side is that i had to use alot of product almost everyday to keep it looking well, but it took me like 10 minutes to do my hair i just threw the gel or what not and let it dry, I dont remember what size roller she used but i think*** she used purple and teal (there color coded to size) but go and talk to your stylist, its gonig to take about 3 hours all together for her to roll all that hair, bring a book or make sure the stylist is someone you could have a long conversation with, also i would ask to talk to the manager of the place, they normally have more experiance, plus you can take your own picture in of what you like and say i want this how do you think i could get it, go to a few differnt places and see what they all say, who seems the most knowledgeable (not the cheapest) go to them.... but yessssss long hair looks sooooo good permed! Good luck!!!Wondering about different types of perms...?
look at john frieda products.

No comments:

Post a Comment