Tuesday, November 16, 2010

How can I turn frizzy, wavy hair into soft curly hair?

My hair is naturally wavy, frizzy, shoulder length. I can straighten it with a flat iron but would like to learn how to make it look nicer wavy/curly. If I shower at night and sleep with it wet, it is curlier but also crazier. If I put gel in it to hold the curls, it will stay more or less, but I would like to get a softer look. If I wash it in the morning, pile it on my head, and let it air dry with some anti-frizz serum or curling cream, it looks softer, but the waves/curls fall out by the end of the day, and it just looks big. If I use a curling iron, the curls don't last, and even my natural wave falls out. I tried hot rollers, and I ended up looking like a maniac with little curls next to my head instead of spiraling down. I tried to spiral the hair onto the rollers, but no luck. I haven't tried a diffuser in a long time but don't remember it leaving my hair much different from air-drying. I thought about buying a hot brush, but it looks like that's more for straightening.Thx!How can I turn frizzy, wavy hair into soft curly hair?
listen what you want to do when you take a shower and wash you hair do not use a lot of shampoo and same thing for condemner when you get out take your hands and mash it and blowdrie you hair and it well be curly and if you don't have a bf you will thats how i got oneHow can I turn frizzy, wavy hair into soft curly hair?
Okay i have straight hair but even this works. Herbal Escense is genius! They have this mousse called curl construct. You squirt it out of the can and work it through your hair when its wet and use the scrunching teqnique (it looks exactly as it sounds). It doesn't make your hair stickey or hard or frizzy. When it dries Your curls will have a super bounce and a healthy shine! wow i sound just like a commercial...
Use Garnier Fructis Smoothing Milk it always gets the frizz out and after you style your hair spray John Frieda's Frizz Ease it it makes your hair totally shiny and keeps flyaways down.
garnier shampoo and conditioner for curly hair works

http://www.garnierusa.com/_en/_us/our_pr鈥?/a>



this works good on my sisters they have curly hair and i have straight
curling iron and hair products always works



look for stuff that adds shine and reduces frizz and gives your hair more bounce

No comments:

Post a Comment