Tuesday, November 16, 2010

What to do with stubborn hair?

My hair is pretty much hopeless. It's a little longer than collar bone-length, very dark brown, and completely bipolar. It's un-styleable! It's somewhere between straight and wavy, somewhere between thin and thick, and there's so much of it it's driving me crazy! Especially because my roots are lifeless and flat, creating really ugly contrast with the constantly flippy ends. You see, I'm just fed up with it. However, along with my hair being naturally terrible I have no clue how to use products or tools to make it better, and any advice I've gotten so far has yet to actually work.



I'd like to find a quick method, product, or both that can bring out the waviness and volume in my hair a little bit, or do something a tiny bit more impactful like loose curls to cover up the dreaded flips at the ends of my hair. I've been experimenting with hot rollers, irons, and styling mousses, but my hair absolutely refuses to hold any style unless it involves 2 hours' worth of damaging heat and enough hairspray to make it hard as a helmet. It would be great to have an idea of a routine I can fathomably do every single day, with minimal time and damage and that shows actual results.



Any suggestions??What to do with stubborn hair?
First go get it cut/trimmed. Then get some Aussie or Garnier to tame it!!!What to do with stubborn hair?
Well you could try going to the hair salon, or you could go to Youtube and search for a tutorial on a hairstyle you would like to have. If you follow the instructions in the tutorial or w/e step by step then you will get it. Hope this helps:)

No comments:

Post a Comment