Sunday, November 14, 2010

My hair wont hold any style...ever. Help?

I have lots and lots of very thin hair, its always very soft and shiny. It's short too. I want to be able to style it. curl it for once. Its Straight, very Straight. It just never does anything, always the same. just flat and lifeless. I've tried curling tongs, curling with Straighteners, hot rollers, rags, EVERYTHING EVER IN EXISTENCE! how can i get it to change?My hair wont hold any style...ever. Help?
HAIRSPRAY.... LOTS OF HAIR SPRAY :)



lol but also it could just be your hair type some peoples hair just doesn't stayMy hair wont hold any style...ever. Help?
I have the same problem! My hair is so flat and boring.
Buy A Hair Crimper.

Its Works Great On My Lifeless Hair! Haha.
getting a perm is your only answer





help me

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment