Tuesday, November 16, 2010

School starts TOMORROW for me, what do you think about my ideas for hair and makeup? *details included*200pts?

Hi! I go to a private school, and school starts tomorrow! (August 13) And I have ideas for my hair and makeup.

My hair is just a bit longer than shoulder length, and have long layers. With side swept bangs right at my eye

What do you think about:

Moose my hair, dry it so it's straight, and either dry it with velcro rollers or when my hair is dry, use hot rollers then take them out and run my fingers through so it looks like a pretty natural curl....or just straight.

And for makeup:

A creamy brown with slight shimmer as a type of base. and then put victoria secret, it's named 'between the sheets', on the inside and outside corners and blend in the middle. then victoria secret eyeshadow (i forget the name) it's a sparkly pink, on the top crease. with bare minerals innocence (shimmery grayish/black) lining my eye above the eyelashes. Black eyeliner on the bottom with mascara to top it off. how does that sound?

Blush:

Creamy blush, rubbed in up and out, with pink powder blush over it. Fair foundation patted on top of it to blend it in with a puff. Then shimmer blush very lightly added on top.

I can add pictures if you think it's needed.

thanks so much!

200 points to best answer!! (I know how)School starts TOMORROW for me, what do you think about my ideas for hair and makeup? *details included*200pts?
jeez..all i put on for school is eyeliner %26lt;3School starts TOMORROW for me, what do you think about my ideas for hair and makeup? *details included*200pts?
it sounds very good,

i love the makeup and the hair.:]

i thnk it will be awsomee.

im sure you will look great.:]

also i honestley thnk you should keep it straight,

bc my hair is kindof lke yours and it looks WAY better straight.

bt yeah,

a great start for freshman year.:]

i hope i helped you.!
you'll look amazing! thats about right..
the make up sounds great and i think for your hair you should stick with the natural curls because that the style that is ';in'; and i personally like curly hair better then straight.

good luck on your first day of high school!
it would be sooooo much easier if you just put up pictures of your options
Generally you should put foundation before blush. And three kinds of blush sounds kind of unnecessary. I like to follow Bobbi Brown's blush rule: a neutral, more natural blush (like a dusky rose) as a base and a ';pop'; of colour -- something brighter and more vibrant, like a pretty pink or apricot. I like that you're keeping it fresh and simple with your eyes. :) Good luck!
that sounds good. maybe you want to put some black eyeliner on your top lid because that makes your eyes POP. Also white eyeliner in the crease of your eyes makes your eyes seem bigger. Idk if you wanna try that.

i'm also gunna be a freshman

GOOD LUCK! =]
Ugh, private school can suck...I'm going back on the 18th and I go to a Catholic high school. The freshman start even earlier cause they have all these orientations and stuff.



Anyways, I think that the best 1st day of school look for you would be blow drying your hair straight.

As for make-up, I think you're plan sounds great, but I personally think that the best look would be a bit more natural on the eyes...maybe just eyeshadow and mascara, brown eyeliner if you really want eyeliner. I think a great eyeshadow color that's natural but noticeable would be a goldish/reddish/brownish color. If you know what I mean. Or light blue or something. And maybe JUST the cream blush, I think too much blush might make you look like a clown!



But whatever you like is great! Just don't overdo it. GOOD LUCK TOMORROW! CONGRATS ON ENTERING HS!
http://img.timeinc.net/people/i/2006/spe鈥?/a>



http://www.ssb4.net/users/14061/img_2747鈥?/a>





hope these help!!!



P.S idk about make-up

No comments:

Post a Comment