Tuesday, November 16, 2010

How to style thick/wavy hair after showering? - Air drying preferred?

I have very thick/wavy Pakistani hair, about 4 in. past my shoulder. I hate blowdrying, so this means I can't straighten my hair till the next day (when its dry). I'm tired of scrunching my hair with gel everyday because it gets hard/crispy and is a bit immature.



This is what i want: naturally, air dry my hair and have it look good and movable!



I've tried all sorts of serums and creams! My hair always looks frizzy and doesnt really move. I was thinking about hot rollers but am not sure if that will solve my problem. I'd love soft curls b/c i think my hair could make it work but I would like some advice before committing! Thank you for any answers.How to style thick/wavy hair after showering? - Air drying preferred?
My hair is very thick too, I brush it, and then kind of swing it through the air, up over one side of my head to the other, and I do that 50 times, then i lean forward and flip it over my head 20 times, then I let it airdry. Only takes about an hour once you get the hairs separated.



Not only is my hair nice and fluffy, but I'm working those muscles too! ;]How to style thick/wavy hair after showering? - Air drying preferred?
OMFG my hair is like that too i need help too

LMFAO : )
Hot rollers are good for soft curls, but I think they work better if your hair is already dry. You can blow dry it, don't give up yet, I have the same problem, and it doesn't limit itself to pakistani hair! Buy some Biosilk at your local salon, thoroughly drench your wet hair in it, then blow dry. Straighten with ceramic iron. This is important if you want straight hair. Chi irons are really really good. They are expensive, but totally worth it. Don't buy one of the cheap ones. You get what you pay for. You can follow up this straightening proceedure with hot rollers, or a 1 1/2 inch curling iron. To add soft curls. Also, after your hair is dry (after blow drying) add a little more biosilk before heat styling. This will help it stay smooth without flyaways. You can also use any flyaway cream. John Frieda has some good ones. But don't mistake his hair serum for being as good as biosilk. Because it isn't!! Follow these tips and you'll have beautiful hair in no time!
put it in a bun.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_-XBalPj鈥?/a>



http://search.fotki.com/?link=wtqkwdtbrt鈥?/a>



http://search.fotki.com/?q=bun

No comments:

Post a Comment