Tuesday, November 16, 2010

How to style thick, Pakistani hair after showering? - I prefer air drying?

I have very thick Pakistani hair, about 4 in. past my shoulder. I hate blowdrying, so this means I can't straighten my hair till the next day (when its dry). I'm tired of scrunching my hair with gel everyday because its so high school, im more mature than that now lol.



This is what i want: naturally, air dry my hair and have it look good and movable!



I've tried all sorts of serums and creams! However, my hair always looks frizzy and doesnt really move. I was thinking about hot rollers but am not sure if that will solve my problem. I'd love soft curls b/c i think my hair could make it work but I would like some advice before committing! Thank you for any answers.How to style thick, Pakistani hair after showering? - I prefer air drying?
Well, I would try applying some leave in hair conditioner and it should reduce your frizz.



I have use pomeade on my hair and it reduces the frizziness.



www.octoberorganics.com

No comments:

Post a Comment