Sunday, November 14, 2010

Questions about applying hot rollers?

I just bought a set of ceramic/tourmaline rollers that are supposed to heat in 90 seconds and set in 5 minutes,which is super cool... but the problem is I haven't seen any tutorials on how to do hair like mine. They always show a girl with no bangs and plain straight hair so they use the biggest rollers going back on the head and just fill in the rest. I have sort of side parted side swept bangs and a face frame.

It's just like this, but longer with slightly shorter bangs:

http://www.ultimatelooks.com/flawlesshai鈥?/a>



I have 12 large 1 1/4'; rollers and 8 medium 1'; rollers.



How do you think I should put them in? Smaller in the front, bigger in the front, and which horizontally or vertically? I won't be curling my bangs, but everything else.



Any pictures would help :) ThanksQuestions about applying hot rollers?
Typically the largest rollers are place in the ';crown'; or front of head to give volume. Or all over head for volume and some wave.

Small or medium ones are used in back to for curl.

It really depends on how you plan on styling it. Horizontal or vertically... doesn't really matter either, unless you want a specific look or style. I use usually mix it up both ways. It gives you more ';nautural'; effect.

Just experiment with it untill you get the hang of it and find what you like.

Hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment