Tuesday, November 16, 2010

How should I do my hair for a Halloween party ?

We and my friends have been invited to a halloween party .

We are not going to dress up , we are going in party clothes .



I am going to wear



Black hot pant shorts ,

black tights , and a grey and black leopard print top %26amp; black pumps .



The problem is I don't know how to do my hair and make-up.

Because it's on a Saturday I will have all day to get ready .



Having my hair and make-up done at a salon is not an option .

I want my make-up to stand out and my hair to look nice .



I really want to have curls in my hair .

I only have 8 bendy rollers but am not sure how to use them .

I also have a straightner to curl my hair with .



Thankyou for any help . x

( My hair is shoulder length and layered )How should I do my hair for a Halloween party ?
I'm a cos girl sooo... I'll tell you it's all about creativity curl your hair get some bobby pins and hair spray then just go at it

if anything invite your friends so everyone can do each others
  • other
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment