Tuesday, November 16, 2010

How to get my hair like this ( Pics inside) Please answer!!?

well i posted this question earlier and no one answered so im going 2 try it again



So i have naturally curly hair/frizzy i want my hair to look like this ---%26gt;

http://photobucket.com/image/ashley%20ti鈥?/a>

but since my hair is so long and thick iv tried a curling iron its takes forever and I only really get to the 1st layer because im so fed up with it so i just give up all together, and iv tried hot rollers, but the kind my mom has, have Velcro on it so when I take the rollers out the curl goes with it, meaning im back to square one no more curls!

so I want something simple and easy or if you can recommend some badazz gels,frizz cream,moose anything that you have used if you have frizzy curly hair and it works, then post please



thanks %26lt;3How to get my hair like this ( Pics inside) Please answer!!?
i also have curly/frizzy hair. i scrunch mine. when i get out of the shower, i comb it with some leave-in conditioner. then i take some gel (i use LA Looks or Suave), scrunch it with your hands. Then I spray it with hairspray (Suave) kind of a lot too... then i scrunch again. Then I just let it dry... the dryer it gets, the curlier it gets. My hair kind of looks like that picture, so give this a try!How to get my hair like this ( Pics inside) Please answer!!?
wash hair.

air completly dry.

striaghten whole head.

get small iron and curl one inch by inch hair strand over whole head.
i agree with blaire or you could get it done at the hair salon
well i have super curly hair, but believe it or not its thin.

i just put herbal exxenses(sp?) and i put it in my wet hair.
if your hair is curly/ frizzy, wash your hair and then you should use a straightener and then put frizz control and then after that use an easy curly iron and curl your hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment