Tuesday, November 16, 2010

HAIR MESS!!! Thinking about permanant straightening?

Help! I have very thick, heavy, coarse graying hair. It has some natural wave, but is not curly. It is midlength now, but I'm wanting to grow it out. It takes more than an hour to straighten it with a flatiron because of the thickness (and longer the longer my hair gets). I don't have time to give it that kind of attention every morning. I keep my hair colored professionally. I use salon hair care products (Matrix Sleek.look) that is the only thing that keeps my hair from being flyaway.



Will straightening be a good option for me? Will I be able to use the curling iron or hot rollers if I want a little different look with some wave? How often will I have to have it re-done?HAIR MESS!!! Thinking about permanant straightening?
Do not permanent straighten it your hair would get very dry!

If you want to straighten your hair but have too much by the straightening iron called Chi. It works really good I have hair just like yours but mine is frizzy so I use Garnier Fructice Sleek and Shine Oil it makes your hair smooth and keeps your hair in place. Well hope that works out for you good luck!HAIR MESS!!! Thinking about permanant straightening?
a friend of the family did this- she said it made her hair soooo dead and was not worth it.
Six weeks or so depending on your hair you have to have it redone like coloring the hair. Now i advise you weigh out the two choices before you decided what you want to do with the hair. Flat iron verses straightening both pros and cons, remember you still have to style the hair in the mornings
I had a friend who has waist length hair and she had this done. It was a success on her hair at least though her hair did resist pretty much every effort she made afterwards to curl it.



Ask your hair stylist and see if its something they would recommend?
I have not heard of permanent straightening, but I'm guessing that it is the exact opposite of a perm, meaning that its probably not possible to curl it, like its not good for perms to be straightened.



You could use a straitening shampoo and conditioner every couple of days, or blow-dry it straighter? Hope I've helped :)
you are not going to like it........you are going to miss the bounce your hair has, the permanant treatment will make your hair flat and it may begin to fall out because you also use a hair color....just deal with the hair, you should try using rollers to dry your hair instead os a flat iron, im telling you you will love it

No comments:

Post a Comment