Sunday, November 14, 2010

How do i do my hair like this? (picture)?

http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o276/鈥?/a>



DETAILS DETAILS DETAILS!

Not just ';Curl it with a fat curling iron';

Should i curl it in layers? Or not?

Curling iron or hot rollers? How long should i hold it for?

Take thick pieces at a time or thin?

Could it be possible to have my hair naturally look like this if i curled it myself?

Or would it take using extensions? Even though I'm against going fake to look nice.

So never mind.

Could i get it like this with my natural hair?

I plan on growing it out, Right now its right at my chest. Like right in the middle

of the ';female body part';



Details like those. Thanks. (:How do i do my hair like this? (picture)?
take the picture to a hairdresser and tell him u want your hair to look like that!How do i do my hair like this? (picture)?
eww that looks like doo doo
put your hair in coils wet and blow dry it for better results put curling ampifire in it before
Dry it and use a curling iron in sections!



*鈾?
Put large rollers on the lower part of your hair and leave them in for as long as you can.. you can blow dry them with hot air also.
Get your smaller curling iron, if your hair is thinner or the fat one if its reaaally thick. Pin the top part of your hair up start with your bottom layer and spiral curl around. make sure to lightly spray with a Hard hold before and after curling. Then after you finish the bottom let down your other layers and curl them. You can do this the same way but with the longer rollers too but that will make it a lot curlier than the pic..and not as spirally. It really doesnt take that long i do it about once a week to my hair, takes apr. 30 minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment