Tuesday, November 16, 2010

How do I make my Hair look Like Taylor Swifts?

Ok, I know a lot of people think Taylor's hair isn't natural. It is. The reason you see her stylist curling it is she has sort of puffy curls, so they straighten then curl it, either way you'll see her natural puffy sort of thing on one of her first albums the one with the blue background and she's just looking into the camera, and most of the album consists of her around a lake or pond in a white sun dress, the album with our song and a place in this world and stuff. any way, I have hair that goes down to the middle of my back and its thick and naturally straight, so does anyone know how to make it look like Taylor's? Please answer like soon, by like today.... I would appreciate it! Please be specific and just a note I do not have hot sticks or hot rollers so stick to velcro rollers, not velcro rollers and 1'; curling irons. My styling products are Curls Rock by Bedhead for sort of geling and Pantene extra hold hairspray and A salon brand extra hold spray, and some hair gel. PLEASE RESPOND ASAP!!How do I make my Hair look Like Taylor Swifts?
Use a volumizing shampoo and follow with a conditioner you like.





Spray a root lifter on roots and use a volumizing mouse, styling spray or gel if you like.



Blow-dry smoothing the cuticle



Mist with a thermal active spray



Starting at the nape, clip hair up dropping 1鈥?horizontal sections down at a time. Using a 1鈥?or 1 1/4鈥?barrel curling iron, wrap hair around barrel starting close to the scalp in a spiral motion leaving ends out to curl last. This will allow the hair to be curled evenly throughout its entire length.



Gently drop without pulling out the curl.



Mist curls lightly with finishing spray before dropping down next section to be curled.



Drop down sections repeating above till done.



Your ends shouldn鈥檛 be frizzy if you make sure to get them cleanly covered with your curling iron. But a light smoothing serum used by rubbing it into your palms and coaxing the ends down with your fingers will also do the trick.



This is what I normally do and my hair looks like hers....except my hair is a tad bit shorter, but considering your hair you will look gorgeous :DHow do I make my Hair look Like Taylor Swifts?
well you can perm it,use hot rollers,and curling it with a straightener or a curling iron.
well u can get like 1' in curling iron and do it all over

or put in small rollers b4 u go to bed

or u can get a perm like that ( the easiet was but u have to really like it and keep it for a long time)
I do not suggest getting a perm because they really don't look to goo..use your curling Iron..It works best if you have a spiral curling iron though and just go through your whole head with that
i don't have any specific ways to do it,

but just simply curl it.

make sure you get the top too though.

and the hair closest to your face, curl it away from your face.

and make your bangs flow into your hair.

dont use the gel, just some hair spray, but not too much.

i hope this helped :]

No comments:

Post a Comment