Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Ways to make loose curls?

I want to make loose curls in my hair. I have tried with a curling iron and hot rollers, but it never turns out how I want it to. I have really healthy hair. It's about 5 inches under my shoulders, so pretty long, with side bangs. I want it to look like this:



http://i339.photobucket.com/albums/n473/鈥?/a>Ways to make loose curls?
well i guess you could get a straightener and try to curl your hair with that. you can go on youtube and type in ';how to curl your hair with a hair straightener.'; I have tried it before and it really works. I actually try to make it tight curls but it always ends up to be loose curls..:P o well.



Hope I helped! :)Ways to make loose curls?
Use a big barrel curling iron. Keep the clamp down on the ends of your hair, and twist it up, with hair from the base of the curling iron to the tip of the barrel. You should curl your hair from tip to about half way up your head. Repeat with another 1-3 inch peice of hair, depending on how many curls you want. Once you are done, shake out your hair, and then run your fingers through it a couple times.
Use a flat iron, and rotate it inwards on the left side of your hair, and outwards on the right side. Then brush it all.
Straighten ur hair, then spray or get a perm
straighten your hair so its prett straight just not all the way(it makes it look weirdish at the ends) then put it in braids and lightly sray with hairspray and leave it in for a while and brush it when you take it out. hope this helps. i love how it makes my hair looka dn i have long layers hair and it looks like this after braiding it in two side braids. %26lt;3
Okay..For this style and the other really awesome looking and pretty hairstyles that you see around now, use either plastic or Velcro rollers. Also, its better for your hair, the style lasts longer and you can style it in different ways. This yahoo group has tons of pictures of the latest hairstyles. It takes a little patience because there are so many pictures to view. It might be of help. The link to click on is below.



http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/fee鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment