Sunday, November 14, 2010

How can I get my hair the way I want it?

I'm 16, Naturally, my hair is a very boring shade of brown and quite thick, curly with abit of fizz. I've abused it over the last.. 5 years.. Now It's VERY layered, shoulder lengh (Scene styled) Bleach blonde and geting dry from all the bleaching and dying and straightening. recently i've grown up quite abit and come to terms that I look like a right Mug, lol. So I want to grow all my layers out, get it back into good condition and dye it back to a chocolate brown / brown with a hint of red colour (I want to dye it after I get the lengh back, short brown hair looks silly on me.) Also once I get the lengh back I want to be able to have nice curls in my hair, either natural or done by rollers or whatever.



Sooo.. Basicly my question is, whats the quickest possible way i can turn my abused bleach blonde, dry, extremely layered and thined out hair back into long curly brown hair? What shampoos can i use and home remideys and stuff?



Also, what sort of lengh hair would i need to have loose curls ? And would I use hot rollers or tongs ?



Thankss :) How can I get my hair the way I want it?
answer minds picture?? wo0w



answer mind

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>



i dont thiink u should cut it
  • web server software
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment