Friday, November 19, 2010

How can i make my curls last?

so my hair isnt staraight nor curly.

more like frizzy and wavy.

something that really worked on me was washing my hair

at night and applying mousse, let it dry and go to sleep

and once waking up i would start curling it with the curling iron.

i would also apply hairspray but my hair would end up

hard and crunchy. if u kno wat i mean.

and it would only last like 3hrs=/



i want my curls to last through out my

whole day like at least in school.

8am-3pm=]



i was thinking about maybe putting on my hot rollers at night once my hair

dries but would that work?

plz help!=]



i dont use gel nor wax at all on my hair.

shampoo%26amp;%26amp;conditioner-aussie=]How can i make my curls last?
The only thing that worked for me to get curls to last was on my wet hair, apply mousse, blow dry, and then curl with a iron or hot rollers, and then spray with a ';flexible'; hold hairspray- then they had the hold but not the crunch!

Alternatively they sell these things called ';soft curlers'; or ';pillow curlers'; apply to only slightly damp hair (not too wet, or it won't dry) and sleep in them overnight and then take out, shake curls out, and hair spray

I've bought mine at a rite aid or cvs but avon sells them too

http://shop.avon.com/shop/product.aspx?n鈥?/a>How can i make my curls last?
well if you curl your hair do NOT but to much hair spray on it doesn't look natural, but I would defiantly try hot rollers. Don't use to much hair product though!
Choose a hairstyle suits you better, based on your face shape, or some occasions.



Use a good hair product like ghd hair styler, straightener, which makes it last longer, even without using hairspray.



Here's some hairstyles showing by step-by-steps, you can take for referrence

www,ghdhairss.com. Before that, click on one certain product, then you will see some hairstyles with pic attached!
Roll your hair at night when it is wet on plastic rollers. There are also flexible rollers that for sleeping on that you can get at the beauty supply store.



This yahoo group has tons of pictures of the latest styles without the spam, ads and links to go through. It takes some patience because there are so many pictures. The link is right below. It might be of help.



http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/fee鈥?/a>



If you want to get the nice looking, modern pretty styles that you see around now, wet set your hair using either velcro or the plastic type of rollers. You can also style your hair in different ways, plus its better for your hair and the curls hold better and last a long time

No comments:

Post a Comment