Tuesday, November 16, 2010

How to make my natural curly frizzy hair look like this (pics)?

So i have naturally curly hair/frizzy i want my hair to look like this ---%26gt;

http://photobucket.com/image/ashley%20ti鈥?/a>



but since my hair is so long and thick iv tried a curling iron its takes forever and I only really get to the 1st layer because im so fed up with it so i just give up all together, and iv tried hot rollers, but the kind my mom has, have Velcro on it so when I take the rollers out the curl goes with it, meaning im back to square one no more curls!

so I want something simple and easy or if you can recommend some badazz gels,frizz cream,moose anything that you have used if you have frizzy curly hair and it works, then post please



thanks %26lt;3How to make my natural curly frizzy hair look like this (pics)?
I also have curly frizzy long hair. If I put Sunsilk Anti-Poof or De-Frizz in it after washing it helps keep it conditioned. I may put an oil lotion, or light palmade in my hair to help it from poking up all over the place. If I do this while my hair is just drying (not soaking wet or too damp) and I braid my hair, it's pretty smooth and wavy in the morning. It adds shine too.



Another thing you can do if you have a flat iron and a large curling iron. After moisturizing your hair and protecting it with product made for the heat, you should try straightening out your hair completely. That'll help keep the flyaways down. Then you'll use the large curling iron to put those type of loose curls in your hair.



Hope this helps. Good luck!How to make my natural curly frizzy hair look like this (pics)?
i have frizzy curly hair too!

but it doesnt get that frizzy when i use tresseme mousse and hairspray
i went to the hair salon and asked them to like thin out my hair



and it became more manageable



then strait iron yer hair everyday(:
I don't have specific products to reccommend , but I would suggest trying to achieve this look the day after you've washed your hair. Hair always seems to look and ';behave'; better on the second day :)
put any type of glossing gel (cyclomethicone-like neutrogena/fructis) in wet hair after shampoo. Airdry halfway then put up in pony tail or barette w/sides to top-this will flatten/smooth frizz/poof. DO NOT blow dry, comb/brush or touch/handle hair till Totally dry then just run fingers to smooth seperate hair. maybe a little more gel/cream/spray gloss to finish. avoid frequent hair washings.
try rubbing your hair with moose works with me
use conditioner especially made for curly hair then use a curl enhancing mousse. You can also try mixing a tablespoon of baby oil, 5 tablespoons of water, ans some regular salt into a spray bottle and spray that into your hair when it is damp, NOT wet. That wont weigh it down and will make it less frizzy.
  • gives out fashion advice
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment